INTERVIEWING THIS WEEK. Training begins ASAP. Multiple shifts available. Shifts will range between 6am & 9pm. (most currently available shifts are in the afternoon)
We are located in downtown Roanoke, Grandin Village, and Christiansburg. We serve high quality, locally roasted, craft coffee beverages and whole fruit smoothies
All coffee we serve is roasted by Red Rooster Coffee Roaster in Floyd.
We look for dynamic staff who love coffee, who enjoy serving people, are resourceful, and excited to learn the preparation of artisan coffee.
Main Duties and Tasks:
• Serve customers with enthusiasm and a positive, friendly attitude
• Prepare and serve food and beverages efficiently, including hot and cold coffees, espresso drinks, teas, smoothies, and pastries.
• Receive and process customer payments
• Daily and weekly cleaning tasks including cleaning work areas, utensils, and equipment, service and seating areas.
• Possess strong knowledge of menu items and be able to provide customers with product details
• Open and close the cafe.
Training and Education:
• Previous experience in coffee service not essential
• Previous food service or customer relations experience is desirable
• All training will be provided
Working conditions and expectations:
• Baristas will be required to work in a fast paced working environment
• Will be required to work alone and as part of a team
• Employees must be self motivated and organized
• Positive communication with co-workers is essential
To Apply: must have complete application to receive an interview.
• Please send resume and 2 professional references to email@example.com with JOB as the subject.
• Please include a cover letter or paragraph in your email telling us a little bit about yourself.
• please fill out Our Job Application Form and include with your cover letter and references.