INTERVIEWING THIS WEEK. Training begins ASAP. Multiple shifts available at each location. Shifts will range between 6am & 7 pm.
We are located in downtown Roanoke, Grandin Village, and Daleville Town Center. We serve high quality, locally roasted, craft coffee beverages and whole fruit smoothies.
We look for smiling , happy, dynamic staff who love coffee, who enjoy serving people, are resourceful, and excited to learn the preparation of artisan coffee.
Main Duties and Tasks:
• Serve customers with enthusiasm and a positive, friendly attitude
• Prepare and serve food and beverages efficiently, including hot and cold coffees, espresso drinks, teas, smoothies, and pastries.
• Receive and process customer payments
• Daily and weekly cleaning tasks including cleaning work areas, utensils, and equipment, service and seating areas.
• Possess strong knowledge of menu items and be able to provide customers with product details
• Open and close the cafe.
Training and Education:
• Previous experience in coffee service not essential
• Previous food service or customer relations experience is desirable
• All training will be provided
Working conditions and expectations:
• Baristas will be required to work in a fast paced working environment
• Will be required to work alone and as part of a team
• Employees must be self motivated and organized
• Positive communication with co-workers is essential